Women's Dynamic+ Run Ultralight Low-Cut Socks
CEP Ultralight Low Cut Socks are 25% thinner than our low-cut socks thanks to polypropylene fibers that shed weight without sacrificing strength. Targeted medi compression over the instep and seamless, elastic toe-box work together to closely fit to your feet without restriction. This compression helps prevent foot swelling that can emerge after a couple hours of activity, and also help alleviate pain associated with overuse injuries like Plantar Fasciitis. The one inch cuff height provides medi compression for improved circulation in the foot. They fit perfectly with CEP Calf Sleeves, and Ultralight Sleeves to create a fully progressive compression profile, and an amazing shoe fit. These all-rounders can be worn for all sports from running, to golf, to cycling.
- Precisely tuned compressive fibers surround your feet like a second-skin for an undeniably comfortable fit in an ultralight material
- Designed with ultralight, anatomically padded cushioning and a seamless toe-closure for added protection against blisters and hotspots
- Thinner ultralight design improves breathability and the hydrophobic fibers pull moisture away from the skin
- Compression reduces swelling and keeps your feet feeling fresh and recharged
- Low-Cut style lands just above the ankle making it the perfect all-around performance sock for a variety of sports